International Forum Healthcare Management
On October 18-20, 2016 in Exhibition center KyivExpoPlaza will be held International Forum Healthcare Management – a professional platform for a constructive dialogue and exchange of experience between representatives of authorities, heads of state and private medical institutions, chief physicians and their assistants, owners and business representatives, as well as international experts.
The event is held to obtain new practical skills for setting up management and adaptation to the new realities in terms of reforming the industry.
Organizers: National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, All-Ukrainian Association of Chief Physicians, LMT Company.
Co-organizers: Department of Public Administration of Healthcare of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, Ukrainian Institute of Strategic Studies of Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Ukrainian Centre for Scientific medical information and patent licensing work of Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Editorial board of The Practice of medical establishment management, magazine, Ukrainian association of medical care quality
Discussion and educational Forum panels:
1. Organization and management of healthcare
• II scientific-practical conference Organization and management of healthcare in 2016*
• III Seminar State medicine: realities of practice
• Joint meeting of the Public Council under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
• International section Medicine and state regulation – international experience
Among the program issues:
· reform of public healthcare system;
· change in system of financing healthcare services;
· ensuring effective human resources policy;
· standardization of medical care;
· development of primary, secondary and tertiary care;
· quality management system in medical institution in accordance with international standards;
· public-private partnership in the context of healthcare reform;
· new license conditions for the exercise of medical practice;
· autonomy of health facilities;
· insurance medicine;
· international experience in healthcare reform and other issues*.
2. Private medicine
• VII Conference Private medicine: realities of practice
• Seminars, round tables and workshops for managers and owners of private medical institutions: innovation legislation, legal support, cooperation with insurance companies, promotion of health services on the market, etc.
3. Organization of radiological service
• Meeting of the main non-staff experts of Ministry of Health of Ukraine
• Seminar on Legal aspects of opening and operation of functional and ultrasound diagnostics offices
• Master-classes of Ukrainian school of ultrasound and functional diagnostics
4. Organization of work of laboratory service
• Meeting of the main non-staff professionals of Ministry of Health of Ukraine MOH and National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine in laboratory medicine
• Scientific-practical events for public and private sector
• Master classes of Ukrainian laboratory school
5. Management of work of junior staff with medical training
• Seminar Current issues in work of a nurse
6. Organization and Management in Pharmacy
• Conference Institutional and legal issues in work of head of pharmaceutical facility
• Events for the owners and managers of pharmacies, pharmacy chains
For participation in the Forum are invited representatives of government authorities, leaders and specialists of regional, city and district healthcare departments, main non-staff specialists, chief physicians and their deputies, heads of departments of medical institutions in various fields, heads of medical research institutions, medical associations and international organizations, higher medical schools, chief nurses, representatives of insurance companies, financial institutions, Ukrainian and foreign manufacturers, representatives, distributors of medical equipment and pharmaceutical products, mass media.
Within the Forum’s exposition will be presented comprehensive solutions and services for medical institutions. Specialists will be able to familiarize with medical equipment, diagnostic, rehabilitation and physical therapy equipment, medical furniture, tools, supplies, protective clothing, pharmaceutical products that will present leading companies of the market.
Attention! Participation is free of charge in case of pre-registration.
Venue: Exhibition Center KyivExpoPlaza, Kyiv, 2-B, Salyutna Str., Pavilion ¹3.
For further questions, as well as about registration, please contact: (044) 206-10-15, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The event is entered to the Register of congresses, conferences, symposia and scientific-practical conferences to be held in 2016 ¹205.
Participants will receive certificates of advanced training.